Head InjuriesHead injuries can produce a range of severe side effects. Whether it’s memory loss, motor function loss, depression, or any other issue associated with a head injury, it’s essential to seek compensation if your injury occurred while you were at work.
At Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel, we help our clients seek compensation for workplace head injuries. By seeking compensation, our clients can pay for medical bills and a range of other costs.
If you or a loved one has suffered a head injury in a workplace incident, it’s critical to contact our team as quickly as possible – waiting too long can result in an invalid claim. You can arrange a free consultation with our workers’ compensation attorneys by dialing 909-889-1131 now.
Issues Associated with Workplace Head InjuriesUnfortunately, there are many problems associated with head injuries. Let’s explore some common issues that head injury victims may face:
• Memory Loss: Memory loss and forgetfulness is a common symptom of a head injury.
• Disfiguration: Some head injuries may result in disfiguration that can result in life-changing issues for victims.
• Motor Function Loss: Injuries to the brain can result in motor function loss that can impact the quality of life.
• Anxiety and Depression: A common issue associated with head injuries is anxiety and depression – as well as severe mood swings.
• Loss of Income and Quality of Life: Head injury victims often suffer from the loss of the ability to work, as well as a reduction in overall quality of life. This can impact family members, too.
Benefits of Using a Workers’ Compensation Lawyer After a Workplace Head InjuryIf you want your best chance of receiving compensation for your head injury, using a lawyer is a useful tool. By choosing a workers’ compensation attorney to help you navigate your claim, you can rest assured you won’t make any critical mistakes that jeopardize your claim.
Firms such as Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel have years of experience helping clients seek damages from workplaces. We’re ready to fight for your rights in a court of law. In the case of a claim denial, we’re happy to provide legal services to appeal the decision.
Don’t Delay a Head Injury Claim!One of the biggest mistakes you can make is delaying a head injury workers’ compensation claim. If you wait more than a year, your claim may be invalid. At present, California has a year limit on workers’ compensation claims.
If you wait too long, you may lose access to the funding you need to meet your financial obligations. As head injuries often have severe consequences, it’s essential to begin any claim as soon as you’re aware of your injury.