Since 1976, our firm has protected the rights of injured Californians throughout the state. We are dedicated to the personalized service and one-on-one attention you should expect from a personal injury attorney.
Our team of attorneys specializes in personal injury, workers’ compensation, social security disability, and social security supplemental income.
At the Law Offices of Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham, & Rubel, we foster strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients. If you’re looking for a Murrieta personal injury attorney to get you the compensation you deserve, we’re here to help!
If you’ve been injured at the fault of someone else, you may be entitled to compensation. Our personal injury law firm will help you fight for the compensation you deserve, helping you through every aspect of your case. Our skill and expertise will protect your future and help you recover from your injuries.
As a contingency-based firm, we only charge attorney fees if we can recover your losses. We handle all types of personal injury cases. Contact our firm to discuss your case with a reliable accident attorney.
Dog bite injuries occur when dog owners are careless with their animals. Some dog bites can be so severe that they require surgery. Nearly 4.5 million cases of dog bites occur in the United States every year, with close to 800,000 requiring medical attention. Whether you suffer a single bite or numerous injuries, you deserve justice.
If you or someone you love suffers from an injury from animal aggression, we’re here to help! Contact our personal injury lawyer to file a lawsuit to cover your bills.
After a dog bite event, you may wonder if you’re eligible for compensation. As you deal with the physical and psychological injuries from this type of traumatic event, medical expenses and loss of income can add to your stress. Some of the most common injuries we see as a Murrieta personal injury lawyer include:
- Bone Fractures
- Puncture Wounds
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Hiring a personal injury attorney to handle your dog bite lawsuit is the best way to get financial compensation. If a dog has bitten you or a loved one, here’s what to do:
- Get Medical Treatment Immediately– Seek medical attention as soon as the accident occurs.
- Collect the Necessary Evidence– Have all injuries checked out and gather the proper documentation to process your claim. Take photos, videos, and gather all witnesses as well.
- Schedule Your Consultation– If you want to receive fair compensation for your dog bite case, you must retain a trusted Murrieta accident lawyer. Call our firm as soon as possible!
Learn more about compensation rights by consulting with our skilled dog bite attorneys if you’ve suffered an injury.
If you’ve suffered injures from an act of violence from another person, you are entitled to compensation. Victims of assault and violent crimes can file a lawsuit against their attacker to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and even pain and suffering. Hold your attacker accountable and get the compensation you deserve with our qualified attorneys.
If you suffered from any of the following violent crimes, our local Murrieta personal injury lawyer could help:
- Domestic Violence
- Other violent crimes that result in injury
To hire an assault personal injury attorney, you’ll need to prove the following:
- You are not more than 50% at fault for the event
- The perpetrator acted with negligence and intent
- You have medical documentation to detail the extent of damages
If you or someone you love has been the victim of a violent crime, you may be eligible to receive compensatory and punitive damages. Contact our firm today to get started on your case.
Working in the construction industry can be dangerous. While most construction site managers and employees follow strict safety rules, injuries may still occur. If you were injured in a construction accident, you are entitled to seek financial compensation for injuries or damage.
Construction accidents can cause minor, severe, and even fatal injuries. Our attorneys are committed to ensuring no injured person is left without the proper legal representation they need for fair compensation.
Some of the most common causes of construction accident injuries include:
- Crane accidents
- Electrical burns
- Scaffold malfunctions
- Superintendent negligence
- Traffic control collisions
Common injuries include:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Permanent Disability
- Scarring and Disfigurement
- Major Lacerations
- Soft-Tissue Injuries
Third parties may be liable for the following reasons:
- Third-party Negligence– This occurs when your injury is the fault or negligence of someone outside of your employer.
- Defective Equipment– When a malfunction occurs with construction equipment, injury can occur. If you’ve been injured from faulty equipment, you can begin a lawsuit against the equipment manufacturer.
- Road Work Zone Accidents– If you’re working in a road work zone, motor vehicles can cause injury when they speed, fail to yield or stop or ignore signs. The driver, in these cases, is typically liable for damages.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a construction site accident, our Murrieta accident attorney can help you with the following:
- Recovering medical expenses
- Lost earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent injuries
- Wrongful death
Our California car accident lawyers handle personal injury and wrongful death cases in San Bernardino. Since 1976, we’ve recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for those injured by a car accident.
Our firm works hard to obtain the maximum compensation for your losses. We know how to negotiate and litigate all types of motor vehicle accidents, from pedestrian collisions to fatal commercial crashes. We’ll help you get the compensation you deserve from your personal injury lawsuits!
Here are some things you’ll need to know before filing your accident lawsuit:
- The deadline for filing claims for car accident lawsuits is two years.
- Drivers must have fault-based car insurance. This provides bodily injury coverage of $15,000 per person, $30,000 per accident, and $5,000 for property damage.
- California does not bar victims from financial recovery for partially causing an auto accident. Instead, they follow comparative negligence that will reduce your award by the percentage of fault.
The unexpected death of a loved one is a life-altering event. If your loved one’s death is caused by negligence, it can be even more challenging to cope with. We respect the grieving process, treating you with care as you hold those responsible accountable for the death of your cherished loved one. If you’re looking for a compassionate personal injury lawyer in Murrieta, we’re the team for the job.
Individuals related to the deceased in the following ways can file a wrongful death claim:
- Surviving spouse
- Domestic partner
- Surviving children
- Anyone entitled to the property by intestate succession
- Putative spouse
- Children of the putative spouse
- Minor children
Wrongful death lawsuits can be filed for the following causes of death:
- Accidental poisoning
- Drunk driving
- Car accidents
- Criminal activity
- Dangerous property accidents
- Defective products
- Fatal workplace accidents
- Medical negligence or malpractice
- Truck accidents
- City governments
Are you looking for a free consultation from our Murrieta personal injury attorney? Give us a call today at (909) 889-1131.