Joe R. Correa is an Associate and practice exclusively in the Workers' Compensation department. He graduated from the University of California, Santa Cruz with a dual major in Politics and Sociology. He received his Juris Doctor from Whittier College of Law obtaining Moot Court Honors. Prior to joining our team, Mr. Correa ran his own firm for 25 years concentrating in Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation and Bankruptcy matters.
Mr. Correa is an avid golfer and member of the Shoreline Village Yacht club racing team. He enjoys sailing the coastal California waters in his free time. Mr. Correa takes a hands on approach with each and every matter.
Workers' Compensation Law
100% Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1992
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1992
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1995
Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California, Juris Doctor – 1988
University of California, Santa Cruz, Bachelor of Science – 1984
Dual Major: Politics and Sociology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Applicants' Attorneys Association
- Inland Empire Applicants' Association
- Orange County Applicants' Association