Corona Personal Injury Attorney
Are you looking for a skilled personal injury attorney in Corona? For over 40 years, our firm has helped California residents fight for their rights with personal injury claims. We take each case seriously, offering personalized service and decades of expertise as the most valued Corona accident attorney firm.
We specialize in personal injury claims. Our dedicated focus on this area of law allows us to get our clients the best results. We work hard to build long-lasting relationships with our clients, treating every individual as if they were our own family.
If you are looking for a local Corona personal injury lawyer, give us a call to discuss your case.
Why Do I Need a Corona Personal Injury Attorney?
Have you been injured at someone else’s fault? As the leading personal injury law firm in Corona, we’re committed to protecting your future. Our team of experienced attorneys has helped countless individuals get the compensation they need to recover from their injuries. We’re here to help you through every step of the process, filing your lawsuit to fight for what you deserve.
We understand that dealing with an unexpected injury can be stressful. You may also struggle with the financial impact of your setbacks. We charge our clients contingency fees, meaning you will only pay fees if we can help you recover your losses. No recovery, no fee!
Since 1976, we’ve handled all types of personal injury lawsuits. Contact our Corona personal injury attorney today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
Dog Bite Attacks
Dog bites account for more than 4.5 million injuries in the United States each year. Of these cases, nearly 800,000 victims require medical attention. When dogs attack, owners should be held liable.
If you or someone you love were attacked by a dog and injured, give us a call. Our personal injury lawyer can discuss your case to determine whether you qualify for financial compensation to cover your bills.
What Type of Dog Bite Injuries Can I File a Lawsuit For?
You can sustain various injuries from a dog bite, ranging from minor to severe. As you deal with the physical and psychological injuries from a dog bite event, medical expenses can pile up. You may also miss work as you try to heal from your injuries. Our accident attorney can help you file a lawsuit for these common injuries:
- Puncture Wounds
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Even if you haven’t sustained physical injuries from a dog bite, you can file a lawsuit for the psychological impact of this type of traumatic event. Contact us today to discuss your case.
What Should I Do If I Get Bit by a Dog?
The best way to handle your personal injury claim is to contact our Corona personal injury lawyer immediately for assistance. When the attack occurs, take the following steps to cover yourself:
- Seek Medical Treatment– If you need to file a future lawsuit, it’s imperative to seek medical attention as soon as the injury occurs. Even if you don’t think any physical injury is present, it’s important to be checked.
- Gather Your Evidence– Make sure to keep close track of documentation after your accident. Take photos and videos and gather the names of any witnesses you have.
- Call Us to Schedule a Consultation– As soon as you’re feeling well enough, give us a call. If you want to receive adequate compensation, our Corona accident lawyer can help take the stress out of the process.
Have you been deliberately or intentionally attacked by another person? If you’ve been the victim of assault and violent crimes, you have the right to sue your attacker. Our personal injury attorneys can help you file an assault lawsuit to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other punitive damages.
What Types of Assault Can I File a Lawsuit For?
If you’ve been the victim of a violent crime, our accident lawyer can help with the following types of assault:
- Domestic Violence
- Other violent crimes resulting in injury
If you can prove the following conditions after an assault, contact an accident lawyer to review your case:
- You are less than 50% at fault for the event
- The perpetrator acted with intent and negligence
- You can provide medical documentation of your injuries.
Contact our firm today to explore whether or not you are eligible to receive compensatory damages.
Construction Site Accidents
Even when following the strictest safety policies, construction site accidents are inevitable. If you or a loved one was injured during a construction accident, you may be entitled to file for financial compensation for your injuries.
Contact Our Personal Injury Firm Today!
Construction accident injuries can range from minor to fatal. Over our decades of service as a personal injury lawyer in Corona, our firm has seen various construction site injuries. We’re committed to providing the legal representation you need to get the best results for your personal injury lawsuit.
Some of the common causes of construction accidents include:
- Crane accidents
- Electrical burns
- Scaffold malfunctions
- Superintendent negligence
- Traffic control collisions
Common injuries we see include:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Permanent Disability
- Scarring and Disfigurement
- Major Lacerations
- Soft-Tissue Injuries
Different Types of Construction Accident Liability
Not all construction accidents are caused by negligence. In some cases, other parties may be liable, including:
- Third-party Negligence, which occurs when your injury is the fault of someone outside of your employer.
- Defective Equipment can also be the cause of an accident. When an injury occurs from faulty equipment, you can file a lawsuit against the equipment manufacturer.
- Road Work Zone Accidents can lead to injury when motorists speed through construction sites. In these cases, the driver is liable for damages.
What Expenses Are Covered with Construction Accidents?
Financial compensation for construction accident injuries includes:
- Recovering medical expenses
- Lost earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent injuries
- Wrongful death
Are you looking for a local personal injury lawyer in Corona to file a lawsuit for injuries sustained in a car accident? We’re here to help! Since 1976, we’ve recovered millions of dollars in settlements for car accident injuries.
What California Car Accident Laws Should I Know?
Before filing your accident lawsuit, it’s important to know the following:
- The statute of limitations for car accidents in California is two years.
- Drivers must have fault-based car insurance. This means coverage of $15,000 per person for bodily injury, $30,000 per accident, and $5,000 for property damage.
- California does not bar victims who are partially at fault for seeking financial compensation for damages. Financial recovery is based on comparative negligence, reducing your award by the percentage you are at fault.
Losing a loved one unexpectedly can be life-changing, especially if it’s at the fault of another person. If you’ve lost a loved one due to negligence, we’re here to hold the responsible party accountable for wrongful death. If you’re looking for a compassionate personal injury lawyer in Fontana who will respect your grieving process as we get you the compensation you deserve, give us a call.
Who Can File Wrongful Death Claims?
In California, the following individuals can file wrongful death claims:
- Surviving spouse
- Domestic partner
- Surviving children
- Anyone entitled to the property by intestate succession
- Putative spouse
- Children of the putative spouse
- Minor children
Since the statute of limitations is two years, the filing must be done within 24 months of your loved one’s death.
What Causes of Death Are Considered Wrongful?
Wrongful death lawsuits can be filed for the following causes of death:
- Accidental poisoning
- Drunk driving
- Car accidents
- Criminal activity
- Dangerous property accidents
- Defective products
- Fatal workplace accidents
- Medical negligence or malpractice
- Truck accidents
- City governments
Hire Our Corona Personal Injury Lawyer
If you lost a loved one at the fault of another party, we’re here to help. Contact our Corona personal injury firm at (909) 889-1131 to schedule your free consultation.