DON FEATHERSTONEOF COUNSEL
Mr. Featherstone joined Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel in 2014. With more than 36 years of experience, he has served as a Pro Tem Workers' Compensation Judge and taught Workers' Compensation Law at UCR. Mr. Featherstone advises statewide groups for Law Enforcement and Fire Services on relevant legal matters. Mr. Featherstone is on the Arbitration Panel for the California Division of Workers' Compensation.
Workers' Compensation Law
95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation involving Safety members, Complex Injury and related Employment Law.
- California, 1987
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1987
Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California, J.D. – 1986
University of Nevada, Las Vegas, B.S. - 1982
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Bernardino County Bar Association, Member
- California Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation & Employment Sections, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Don Featherstone, PLC 1996 – 2014
- Woolsey, Featherstone & Hurt, Partner, 1993 – 1996
- Collins, Woolsey & Featherstone, Partner, 1991 – 1993
- Law Offices of James K. McDermott, Attorney at Law, Member of Management Committee, 1987 – 1991