As the most trusted personal injury law firm in Eastvale, our firm has protected the rights of injured Californians since 1976. We focus on personalized service, offering the individual attention you deserve from a personal injury attorney.
As one of the most successful personal injury law firms in Eastvale, our team specializes in personal injury, workers’ compensation, social security disability, and social security supplemental income.
We strive to build solid and lasting relationships with our clients. If you’re looking for an Eastvale personal injury attorney committed to fighting for the compensation you deserve, we’re your team!
If you were injured at someone else’s fault, you might be entitled to financial compensation. Our personal injury law firm can help you navigate the legal process, guiding you through every aspect. Trust the team that can help you recover from your injuries.
If you are worried about the financial impact of hiring an attorney, we have the solution. Our attorneys only charge fees if we can recover your losses. No recovery, no fee! We work with all types of personal injury claims. If you’ve been in an accident, contact our firm to discuss your case with a qualified accident attorney.
Dog bite injuries are more common than you may think. Nearly 4.5 million dog bites occur in the United States each year. Of those 4.5 million cases, close to 800,000 require medical attention. The physical and emotional trauma can be substantial if you’ve suffered a single or multi-injury dog bite event.
If you or someone you love is the victim of animal aggression, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Contact our personal injury lawyer today to discuss your case. Don’t wait to file your claim.
After a dog bite event, physical and psychological injuries can leave you stuck with unexpected medical expenses and loss of income. Our Eastvale personal injury lawyer can help you recover financial compensation for the following damages:
- Bone Fractures
- Puncture Wounds
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Hiring a personal injury attorney to handle your dog bite claim is the best chance at getting the compensation you deserve. If a dog has bitten you or your loved one, here’s what to do:
- Seek Medical Treatment– It’s imperative to seek medical treatment immediately after the accident.
- Collect Evidence– Get all injuries checked and gather all documentation to process your claim. Take photos, videos, and gather witnesses.
- Call Your Attorney– If you want the best compensation for your injury, it’s vital to retain an Eastvale accident lawyer with experience. Contact our firm as soon as possible.
Learn more about your rights by consulting with a skilled dog bite attorney today. Contact us for your free consultation.
Have you suffered injuries at the hands of another person? Has the deliberate violent act of someone else left you hurt? Victims of assault and other violent crimes are entitled to compensation to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our team is here to help you fight for justice against your attacker. Contact us today.
If you’ve suffered from the following violent crimes, our Eastvale personal injury lawyer can help:
- Domestic Violence
Before you hire an assault personal injury attorney, make sure you can prove the following:
- You are not more than 50% at fault for the event
- The attacker acted with negligence and intent
- You can provide medical documentation to ascertain the extent of your injuries
If you or someone you love is the victim of a violent crime, you may be eligible to receive compensatory damages. Contact our firm today for your free consultation.
Construction work is a dangerous profession. Although most construction companies follow strict safety rules and regulations, accidents happen. If you’ve been injured in a construction site accident, we’re here to help you seek the financial compensation you deserve.
Construction accidents cause minor, severe, and even fatal injuries. As qualified personal injury attorneys, we’ve seen countless accidents occur that leave construction workers out of work and faced with high medical expenses. Some of the most common accidents include:
- Crane accidents
- Electrical burns
- Scaffold malfunctions
- Superintendent negligence
- Traffic control collissions
The most common injuries we see as a result of construction accidents are:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Permanent Disability
- Scarring and Disfigurement
- Major Lacerations
- Soft-Tissue Injuries
Many construction accidents aren’t caused by negligence. Still, you can be entitled to fair compensation if your injury was a result of the following:
- Third-Party Negligence– When your injury is the fault or negligence of someone outside your employer, you can sue for compensation.
- Defective Equipment– When a construction equipment malfunction occurs, you may be entitled to receive compensation from the equipment manufacturer.
- Road Work Zone Accidents– If you’ve been injured by a motor vehicle while working on the road, you can sue the driver for financial damages.
Talk to our Eastvale accident attorney to discuss your case and determine what type of financial compensation you may be entitled to receive. This can include:
- Recovering medical expenses
- Lost earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent injuries
- Wrongful death
Are you looking for California car accident lawyers to handle your personal injury and wrongful death claim in Eastvale? We’re here to help! Since 1976, we’ve helped clients recover millions of dollars in settlements for injuries sustained in car accidents.
Our firm works hard to help our clients recover the maximum compensation for their injuries. We know how to negotiate and litigate all types of motor vehicle accidents. From pedestrian collisions to fatal commercial crashes, we’ll get you the compensation you deserve so you can focus on recovery.
Before filing your accident lawsuit, here are some facts you must know about California law:
- The statute of limitations for car accident lawsuits is two years.
- All drivers must have fault-based car insurance. This includes bodily injury coverage of $15,000 per person, $30,000 per accident, and $5,000 for property damage.
- California law does not bar victims from financial recovery for partially causing an auto accident. Talk to your attorney to discuss how you can receive a comparative negligence award.
Losing a loved one unexpectedly is a challenging situation to face. If another person’s negligence takes your loved one’s life, it can be even harder to cope. Our attorneys respect the grieving process and want to help you hold those accountable for the death of your loved one. If you’re looking for a compassionate personal injury lawyer in Eastvale, our firm is prepared to get you the compensation you deserve.
In the state of California, the following individuals are entitled to file a wrongful death lawsuit:
- Surviving spouse
- Domestic partner
- Surviving children
- Anyone entitled to the property by intestate succession
- Putative spouse
- Children of the putative spouse
- Minor children
Wrongful death lawsuits can be filed for any of the following causes of death:
- Accidental poisoning
- Drunk driving
- Car accidents
- Criminal activity
- Dangerous property accidents
- Defective products
- Fatal workplace accidents
- Medical negligence or malpractice
- Truck accidents
- City governments
Contact our Eastvale personal injury attorney today at (909) 889-1131 to schedule your free consultation.