Our firm has protected the rights of personal injury victims throughout the state of California since 1976. We are committed to providing the personalized service and one-on-one attention you deserve from a personal injury attorney.
As one of the largest and oldest personal injury law firms in the area, we specialize in filing personal injury, workers’ compensation, social security disability, and social security supplemental income claims.
At the Law Offices of Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham, & Rubel, we work hard to build strong and lasting relationships with our clients. If you’re looking for a Redlands personal injury attorney to fight hard for the compensation you deserve, we’re here to help!
If you’ve been injured because of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. Our personal injury law firm will help you navigate the process, helping you understand every step through the way. We’re focused on success, helping you protect your future and recover from your injuries.
As a contingency-based firm, we only charge attorney fees if we can recover your losses. No recovery, no fee! We handle all types of personal injury claims. Don’t let an accident set you back. Contact our firm today to discuss your case with a results-driven accident attorney.
Dog bite injuries occur when dog owners are careless or negligent with their animals. Whether you suffer a single bite or numerous bites, you may experience physical trauma that requires medical treatment. Some dog bites can be so severe that they require surgery. With close to 800,000 dog bite injuries requiring medical attention, you may be entitled to compensation.
If you or someone you love suffers from an injury from a dog bite, we’re here to help! Contact our personal injury lawyer to file a claim.
After a dog bite event, you may experience various symptoms that require medical attention. As you deal with the physical and psychological injuries, you may also struggle with medical expenses and loss of income. Some of the most common injuries we see as a Redlands personal injury lawyer include:
- Bone Fractures
- Puncture Wounds
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Hiring a personal injury attorney to handle your dog bite lawsuit is the most effective way to cover your medical expenses. If you or a loved one has been bitten by a dog, here’s what to do:
- Get Medical Treatment– It’s vital to seek medical attention as soon as the accident occurs.
- Collect the Necessary Evidence– Have all injuries checked out and gather the proper documentation to prove the extent of the injuries. Take photos, videos, and gather all witnesses as well.
- Call Us– If you want to receive fair compensation for your dog bite case, you must retain a trusted Redlands accident lawyer. Call our firm as soon as possible to discuss your case!
You can learn about compensation by consulting with our skilled dog bite attorneys. Contact us today!
If you’ve suffered injures from the intentional acts of another person, you may be entitled to compensation. Assault victims can file a lawsuit against their attacker to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our team of lawyers is here to fight for justice against your attacker
If you suffered from any of the following violent crimes, our local Redlands personal injury lawyer could help:
- Domestic Violence
- Other violent crimes that result in injury
To hire an assault personal injury attorney, you’ll need to prove the following:
- You are not more than 50% at fault for the event
- The perpetrator acted with negligence and intent
- You have medical documentation to detail the extent of damages
If you’ve fallen victim to violent crimes, you may be eligible to receive compensatory and/or punitive damages. Contact our firm today to get started.
Working in construction can be a dangerous job. While most construction site managers and employees follow strict safety rules, accidents are inevitable in any job. If you were injured in a construction accident, you may entitled to seek financial compensation to cover your expenses.
Construction accidents can a range of injuries, from minor scrapes and bruise to fatal impact. We’ve seen various types of construction accident injuries while serving clients in personal injury cases. Our attorneys are committed to making sure no injured person is left without proper legal representation.
Some of the most common causes of construction accident injuries include:
- Crane accidents
- Electrical burns
- Scaffold malfunctions
- Superintendent negligence
- Traffic control collisions
The most common construction site injuries include:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Permanent Disability
- Scarring and Disfigurement
- Major Lacerations
- Soft-Tissue Injuries
While some construction accidents aren’t caused by negligence, there are various types of liability that exist:
- Third-party Negligence– This occurs when your injury is the fault or negligence of someone outside of your employer.
- Defective Equipment– When a malfunction occurs with construction equipment, injury can occur. If you’ve been injured from faulty equipment, you can begin a lawsuit against the equipment manufacturer.
- Road Work Zone Accidents– If you’re working in a road work zone, motor vehicles can cause injury when they speed, fail to yield, or stop or ignore signs. The driver, in these cases, is typically liable for damages.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a construction site accident, our Redlands accident attorney can help you recover:
- Medical expenses
- Lost earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent injuries
- Wrongful death
Our California car accident lawyers handle personal injury and wrongful death cases in Redlands. Since 1976, we’ve recovered millions of dollars in settlements for those injured by a car accident.
Our firm works hard to obtain the maximum compensation for your losses. We know how to negotiate and litigate all types of motor vehicle accidents, from pedestrian collisions to fatal commercial crashes. We’ll help you get the compensation you need to focus on your recovery!
Here are some things you’ll need to know before filing your accident lawsuit:
- The deadline for filing claims or statute of limitations for car accident lawsuits is two years.
- Drivers must have fault-based car insurance. This provides bodily injury coverage of $15,000 per person, $30,000 per accident, and $5,000 for property damage.
- California does not bar victims from financial recovery for partially causing an auto accident. Instead, they follow comparative negligence that will reduce your award by the percentage of fault.
The unexpected death of a loved one is a life-altering event. If your loved one’s death is caused by negligence, it can be even more difficult to cope. We respect the grieving process, treating you with care as you hold those responsible accountable. If you’re looking for a compassionate personal injury lawyer in Redlands, our firm will help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
Individuals related to the deceased in the following ways can file a wrongful death claim:
- Surviving spouse
- Domestic partner
- Surviving children
- Anyone entitled to the property by intestate succession
- Putative spouse
- Children of the putative spouse
- Minor children
Wrongful death lawsuits can be filed if your loved one died from any of the following:
- Accidental poisoning
- Drunk driving
- Car accidents
- Criminal activity
- Dangerous property accidents
- Defective products
- Fatal workplace accidents
- Medical negligence or malpractice
- Truck accidents
- City governments
Are you looking for a free consultation from our Redlands personal injury attorney? Give us a call today at (909) 889-1131.